Share Your Testimony
Luke 8:39 – “Return home and tell how much God has done for you.” So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him.
Sharing your testimony is an opportunity to publicly acknowledge God’s goodness in your life – as well as an encouragement for others to seek help from Him! If you have a testimony to share through the ministry of God’s Heart TV, we would love to hear from you.
Please share your testimony with us using the form below. Alternatively, you can record a short video with your testimony and send it to us via WhatsApp or Telegram to the following number +44 7517 420524
We encourage you to read the testimony guidelines before submitting your testimony.
Step One – INTRODUCTION
- Please introduce yourself including your first name and country of residence
Step Two – BEFORE
- What challenges were you facing? How did this affect your daily life? What steps did you take in search of a solution? How did you discover God’s Heart TV/ Brother Chris?
Step Three – PRAYER:
- How exactly did you receive your healing/ miracle/ deliverance/ breakthrough? What was the specific experience you had at that moment (if any)?
Step Four – AFTER:
- What are the changes in your life after this encounter? How has your spiritual life grown since then?
Step Five – ADVICE
- What is your advice or encouragement to others hearing your testimony?
For simplicity, we recommend you use a smart phone to record your testimony.
Ideally, your initial testimony submission should be around one minute in length.
- Your background is neat with suitable lighting.
- Your clothing is respectable.
- You leave enough space above your head when filming.
- You have any medical reports/ devices you intend to show in the testimony close to you.
- Your words are clear and concise.
We look forward to receiving your wonderful testimony – for the glory of God!